What are the investment fees at SmartCrowd?
We want you to make informed decisions, and that’s why we believe in being completely transparent with our fees.
SmartCrowd fees are structured in 3 different ways:
- Entry Fee: 1.5%
• When: This is a one-time fee on entry into each property investment
• Why: This covers the costs associated with elements like escrow services, anti-money laundering compliance checks, property due diligence, and processing, & 3rd party reports and valuations.
- Annual administration fee: 0.5%
• When: This fee occurs annually in December of each year, payable pro-rata.
• Why: This goes into renewing the investment vehicle used to protect your investment, complying with regulatory reporting services, and maintaining a secure digital platform.
- Exit fee: 2.5%
• When: This is a percentage of the sale price on exit.
• Why: This goes towards the various legal and administrative management required at the exit. We’ve created a fee structure that’s weighted towards the end – this way, both our goals to make money are aligned.